Conscious, subconscious and superconscious mind power. Confused? Not after you've read this article!
Your mind power is more powerful than what you think. Read this:
"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
What I'm going to share with you here is not some metaphysical or new age theories. It is what Napoleon Hill has been emphasizing on.
It is an important part in the entire success philosophy.
How many minds do we have?
Technically speaking, each of us only has one mind. But this one mind has 3 parts to it: conscious mind, subconscious mind and superconscious mind. The first two minds are within us, but the superconscious mind is without. It is the mind of our extended self.
Conscious mind power
Your conscious mind is the only part of your mind that thinks. That's why most people use their conscious mind power to solve problems and to achieve their goals. However, the conscious mind power is limited, as compared to the subconscious mind power and superconscious mind power. The most important conscious mind power is the power to decide. It has the power to decide what information to enter into your subconscious mind, but most people are not exercising this power. Instead, they let rubbish enters their subconscious mind and thus garbage in, garbage out.
Your conscious mind also has the power to reprogram your subconscious mind, mainly through repetition. For instance, remember the first time you learnt to drive a car, when you had to consciously think of which paddle to step and which gear to shift? But now, you no longer have to consciously think of these actions. They have become automatic, i.e. you are able to do it subconsciously. Through repetition, you have programmed your subconscious mind. Once it is in your subconscious, it becomes automatic.
While it’s true for driving a car, it is also true for achieving success in life!
Subconscious mind power
Your subconscious mind plays many different roles in your life. As far as I know, we can classify its functions into 5 different areas.
1. It maintains and balances the well-being of our body. That's why our body is self-healing in nature. It has the power to heal any form of diseases you can think of. It is the fundamental of all so-called alternative therapies.
2. It protects us and sometimes our love ones, from emergencies or dangers.
3. It is the mega-memory bank. It stores all our past experiences.
4. It is like a magnet. It has the power to attract things that resonate with its beliefs.
5. It is like radar. It sends and receives information to and from the superconscious mind. This is the function that we are going to discuss further in this article.
The relationship between the conscious, subconscious and superconscious mind looks something like this.
Your conscious mind is connected to your subconscious mind, which in turn is connected to the superconscious mind. Same goes for my mind as well as anyone's mind.
From the diagram, you can see that we are all connected at the superconscious level, through our individual's subconscious mind. The conscious mind is not connected directly to the superconscious mind. We rely on our subconscious mind to send and receive information to and from the superconscious.
As your conscious mind impresses your desire upon your subconscious mind, your subconscious mind will impress it upon the superconscious mind which will then conspire to make it happen, as what Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen".
Superconscious mind power
Napoleon Hill called it the Infinite Intelligence. Scientists call it the Universal Mind. Some books or metaphysics gurus sum everything up as the Unconscious Mind. The term Superconscious Mind is widely used by Brian Tracy, and I prefer to use this term.
How is it called is not important. What’s important is what it can do for you.
These are what I know about the superconscious mind.
- There is only one superconscious mind (the Universal Mind), to which all of our minds are connected to.
- It helps you to make good decision, since it has Infinite Intelligence. It has all the answers you want, including tomorrow’s share price!
- It is the source of all true invention. Great inventors like Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein have mastered the technique of receiving great ideas from the superconscious mind. Where else you think they get all their innovative ideas from?
- It helps you achieve your goals. This is the function that I will talk more in the next paragraph.
The superconscious mind is like a mega computer that orchestrates the activities in every little computer connected to it. By impressing your goal upon your subconscious mind, your superconscious will respond accordingly. The right people will start appearing in your life, opportunities will come and lessons will be provided to strengthen you if necessary. Everything will be set in motion to help you achieve your desire. Once you truly understand the superconscious mind power, you will realize that success is not a function of luck.
Copyright © 2004 - www.Subconscious-Secrets.com. All Rights Reserved.